Weekend includes tent site or cabin space, teachings, meals and much more.
This year’s yummy menu has been set. Changes may occur.
Chicken stew & biscuits, Veggie gluten-free stew, Garden salad, Cookies or Brownies
Breakfast burritos, Hard boiled eggs, Oatmeal, Fruit, Yogurt, Granola
Chicken salad, Egg salad, Tuna w/lemon & dill, Bread for sandwiches, Salad
Chicken or steak, Vegetables, Salad, Crone’s cake
Blueberry pancakes, Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Fruit, Yogurt, Granola
Register by August 1st for lowest price.
- PLEASE BRING ANYTHING YOU NEED TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR DIET. LIMITED REFRIGERATION IS AVAILABLE IN THE KITCHEN.
- Pre-registration is required. A few days before the weekend we will give our final numbers to the cook for meal planning. If you already know you’ll be late in arriving (after 5pm on Friday) please let us know ahead of time so we won’t wonder and worry about you.
- If you arrive on Thursday, August 18th — Please arrive after 3pm. The staff will be busy getting ready for your arrival earlier in the day. Bring your own food as the first hosted meal will be Friday dinner. You are welcome to wander around, meet the staff as we set up last minute details, or merely spend some time getting settled. None of the ceremonies will start until Friday night’s Opening Ceremony.
- If you arrive on Friday, August 19th — Registration will be 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm; then our fabulous cook will make a simple dinner for us at 5:00 pm. If you have not registered in person with us at this point, then please watch for the Registration Goddess.
- On Sunday our departure should be around 4:00 pm.
- As it has been in the past, we will exchange gifts at the end of the weekend. Please bring an inexpensive yet heartfelt gift, or you can purchase one at our Mystic Mall from one of our vendors. Vendors please pre-register or you may not be guaranteed a space. You will need to bring your own table. For vendor information please email Rachel before August 1st.
- We will be creating outdoor Arbor and Labyrinth spaces. We also invite you to bring a sacred object to charge on the indoor altar for the weekend.
- PLEASE, no pets, drugs, alcohol or radios. We request no individual fires or burning of candles in the cabins. If you smoke cigarettes, stay in the designated location; respect the sensitivities of others. No smoking in cabins or during ceremonies.
- Mothers please be responsible for the supervision of your children, including during swim times.
- Ask about our work exchange program.
- SOFI INC. and the Council Staff appreciate the effort of everyone in keeping the weekend safe and happy. Please note that the Maine Council of Women and SOFI INC. are not liable for particpants’ safety or personal property. Participants in the Maine Council of Women attend at their own risk. Thank you for understanding our boundaries!!
For more information and for those unanswered questions, please email MCoW.